Here I've just created my blog.
I hope its nice & I know it looks like a gril's blog with the female guitarist there but nevermind, as long as it is nice and the girl is hot.Ahaha =)
There are still many things yet to put up on my blog like my profile my links and the tagboard but I think I'll do it next time.I'm a little lazy you know.
Anyway I'll post about the 2E5 chalet of the past 2 days.
On wed Chester,Samson and me were supposed to meet at 3.30 at BB Mrt and as usual Samson was late by half an hour or so.We took the long journey on Mrt which took us about an hour to reach Pasir Ris.Then Samson and me had a meal at Mac while Chester ate ice cream and we went to the chalet for the bbq.
After the bbq some of us went to play pool for 1 or 2 hours until about 1 am.Then we went back to the chalet to play cards like Taiti and BRIDGE.Bridge rocks.I'm starting to love Bridge since i learnt it from some friends I got to know in the tour group of Korea.Well in the middle of the night we got to hear some quarreling from the chalet next door and some of us were very busybody trying to find out what was going on.
At about 4am some of us went to Mac to have a very very early breakfast.After breakfast we played cards again, but a different game.The loser of each game will have to clear the trays in Mac.I know its lame and we look so stupid haha.
After all trays are cleared, we played BRIDGE again.Went back chalet played BRIDGE again.After bridge was pool and pool then we went home.
The chalet is all pool & cards but it was quite fun.
10 comments:
Ah Beng blog leh.. not only i will shocked lor. others will also.. haha. rock cork (same spelling) on!! \m/
:-O
haha.. AH BENG BLOG..
nice skin.. and yeahh.. u gotta add in the links and the tagboard..
update often!
wow. this is a nice skin. not bad. more and more ppl getting into blogging. good. =] haha. like that must update often arhs. =]
whoa seh......gangster also got blog....whoa must read.....see got chio bu rnot...use the hello method(plaza sing)....haha.........ok...nice babe up there ....update more often
....cheers!......:)
HOT GIRL ( :
yeah hot body, nice necks, beautiful pots and sexy G-string. ;P HOT MAN!!
HELLO!
keep your blog alive!
hello euu are shuaiix. ii thiink euu're c00l andd euur bl0qq iish h@wtt liike euu =#
LOL.. got blog arh..
*SHOCKED*
must update more often wor.
Post a Comment