Haven't been blogging for the past week,So I guess I'll blog today.
Well,I woke up late this morning by an sms.It was around 7 and I realised I am going to be late for school.Thus,I went back to sleep and skipped school.Ahaha.Woke up at around 11,had my breakfast and headed down to Novena Mrt to meet my OG mates.Soon,we headed down to Tan Tock Seng Hospital to visit Vanessa.Bought roses and chocolates at the hospital and went up to her ward.It seems like she suffered quite some injuries.Injured ribs and punctured lung.And the sadest thing was that she's is going to be warded for a week.So she's going to MISS CNY!Sad huh.And she'll experience pain when she laughs.So I bet it'll be a big torture for her as she's like a laughing machine,always laughing non-stop.=) Chit-chatted a while,and played with some kind of hospital "toy".Haha.Anyway,hope she gets well soon.
We went off when her doctor came to examine her,and proceeded to Long John Silver to have our lunch.It seems like the portion in Long John is getting smaller.I ordered combo 1 and the chicken they give is pathetic.Then,I headed down to Douby Ghaurd to meet Chester,Gabriel and 2 of their other church friends.Went to play pool with them.It was very crowded over there.Many people were queue-ing up and we had to wait a long time before we could get to play.But at least I managed to enjoy the pool session today.Headed home after that.Something funny happened on the bus on the journey to home.The driver forgotten to close the exit door of the bus,and passengers on the bus were laughing as if it was some kind of big joke.Overheard a conversation (I'm not eavesdropping though).One lady exclaimed "Whoa,the driver so cool,never close the door." LOL. May not sound funny as you read it,but it sounds funny if u hear her speech and expression.Haha.Thats all for today,and anyway here is my JAE admission choices.
1st choice-SAJC Science.
2nd choice-SAJC Arts.
3rd choice-JJC Science.
4th choice-Optometry SP.
5th choice-Molecular biotechnology (Ngee Ann Poly).
6th choice-NJC Science.
7th choice-NJC Arts.
8th choice-RJC Science.
9th choice-RJC Arts.
10th choice-HCJC Science.
11th choice-HCJC Arts.
12th choice-VJC Science.
The last few choices were crap.Haha.
1 comment:
ITS DHOBY GHAUT MAN LOL
Post a Comment