Monday, 11 February 2008

RED

My blog has been dead for a while, but kept alive by SOME SPAMMERS. Most probably some bored friends spam. So I won't create a fuss out of it, though the cheena language was a turn off. And i wouldn't want any problem with my friends so you can admit to me after the fun. BUT... if your a stranger, you wouldn't want to step on my toes or I'll crush yours. And i'm bored of the song quite some time ago. I found the cheena songs gay again. So no more, no more cheena. (though its still CNY)

CNY this year was quite alright. Not as bad as I would expect it to be. Because I didn't have any visiting planned at 1st. My relatives are all in Malaysia and I'm not going back, so I thought I'll get bored out at home. But thankfully there are invitations at last and it turned out quite well. Haha. Still, I didn't get much ang pao this year. I got like only 7 ang paos, compared to many of you lucky asses. Don't complain that you have not enough ang pao! Haha. But good times pass way too fast for you to even notice. In a blink of an eye, the long holiday was over and its back to school! ZZZ.

I'm not really keen on blogging nowadays. So don't blame me for lousy/boring/short posts. Hehe. Lastly, red font for CNY post.

No comments: