LIFE'S A BITCH!!!
Yes... it has been for the past few days. Though you won't see it in me, but life is really bad to me. I'm not those that will vent my anger on others, so don't be afraid to approach me. I'm still the slacker, non-serious guy I am. Its just LIFE'S A BITCH. Alright, maybe more than a BITCH, maybe a BITCH WITH RABIES BITING ME.
Just like this:
Perhaps I need a bomb to blow up or a parang to slash someone.Nah. I'm just sprouting nonsense.
I'm sure I'll get over with this shit in no time.
On a lighter note, I still had fun these few days. Yesterday with the guitar hero showdown, and today at the Presbyterian High funfair. Went to see the "OH SO AWESOME" performances by the bands in that school. And I tell you, they were the BEST bands ever. 100% pure comedy entertainment. They're the potential stand up comedians seriously. I bet they can open their own show and TOTALLY OWN our very local productions by Jack Neo, like the Liang PoPo stuffs. Those bands were a joke themselves, seriously. Alright, I'm just ranting in this post. Anyone thats not happy with me...
COME FIGHT ME...
and I won't retaliate.
No comments:
Post a Comment