Yes... I SERIOUSLY need to learn to wake up at 6.20am. I'm LATE for school EVERYDAY since term 3 and my bio clock is seriously screwed. 6 weeks of not waking up early ain't doing me good. Well, the 1st 2 weeks were exams and most of my paper was in the afternoon, plus all the Euro 2008 actions, etc.
.
Anyway, I haven't been online for sometime, not to even mention this little blog. Well, its back to school life this week, the ever-unchanging mundane life of dragging my ass out of bed in early mornings, chasing after buses (at times), sitting in classes where although I'm physically there, my mind isn't. The same old crowded canteen, same old jokes and laughters and the same old feeling of being "drained-out" after school.
.
Anyway, I did mention of mugging didn't I? I SUCCESSFULLY DID, for this week of course. I would say it isn't as bad as I thought it'll be because well, I'm in deep shit for my studies. The studying made me feel better about my journey to A levels which is in 15 weeks! So soon, so soon. Well, that also marks the nearing end of my JC life. Happy? Sad? I think its abit of a mixed emotions. But more to the sad side I guess, because next year is ARMY. School life's definitely better than army life, with officers shouting into your eardrums, the push-ups, the physically demanding exercises, the early wake-ups in the mornings considering the late night sleeps etc. And my NS checkup is just a few days away, Wednesday. This means I don't have to go to school! Oh great! But its gonna be so damn boring, lasting for about 4 hours when you cannot bring any camera phones inside and all that stuffs etc. And all around you see are strangers, so lonely, lonely...
.
I guess I'm gonna have a new start now, kicking off my old bad habits and inheriting new healthy ones, like sleeping early, STUDYING etc. So this is the new me you'll be seeing:
Too black for you to see...
No comments:
Post a Comment