Saturday, 30 August 2008

The Money Tree.

An ironic sentence for the day: "The life of no life."

Yes... thats what I'm living right now la. Everyday machiam study sia (except for the past few days). I hate to live sucha life... Imagine after aku go through my A level phase? ARMY. Sian... everyday kena shouting, officer tekan you blah blah blah. Then after that university, I HOPE. That one I don't know what stress I face also. Then work also work some 9 to 5 job which is... darn boring la. Meetings to attend, bosses to please etc. This kind of life machiam no life like that. So its called "The life of no life."

How I wish I can live the "守株待兔" life. For the non-cheena, its like sit under a tree and wait for the rabbit (which is supposed to mean food) to come. Except I want to sit under a tree and wait for money to fall, fall, fall. Perhaps a money tree?

Anyway, I got a new phone and new number already. Just see my msn and you will find my new number.

No comments: