That was for the severe absence of updates.
Anyway, nothing much to blog about since I'm spending most of the time couped up in the study room mugging. No more group studies because it way too distracting and at the end of the day, I find myself with no new found knowledge.
So... I'll blog about 3 movies I've watched recently.
-Journey to the centre of the earth.
-Love guru.
-Camp Rock.
Well... Journey to the centre of the earth was better than I expected. The poster looked kinda shit but the movie was quite exciting. Its quite science based, except for some parts that defy science logic. Very adventurous movie, just that a little predictable and very typical kind of adventure movie... But all in all, a humourous and exciting movie. 4/5 for it.
Love Guru was ALOT more funny than I would expect it... I thought it was gonna be some lame ass cold joke kind of movie but the whole cinema was basically laughing their ass off watching the movie. Mike Myers was as usual a great joker and many of the jokes came from his stupid expressions and word play. Well, you have to be more Americanised to understand his kind of humour. And one part which was quite creative was the wordplay with the word BIBLE. Its quite logical too and I thought it was a smart wordplay. Well, the love guru said the word bible means...
B - Basic
I - Instructions
B - Before
L - Leaving
E - Earth
If you love american comedies, this is a must watch... Stupid story line though. Last but no least, not forgetting "miss HOT", Jessica Alba, a bonus for the movie. 4/5 for it.

Camp Rock... nothing impressive at all. When I first heard of the movie, I thought it'll be some school of rock movie, the kind of movie with Rock N' Roll... But man, I was totally wrong. When I first watched the movie, I see the word DISNEY at the bottom of the screen and I was like "DAMN..." (In a bad way) And boy I was right. The movie was just way too predictable. I can even predict EVERYTHING that will happen and that sucks. And it was camp ROCK, and in the camp they had Hip-hop and all that shit, with NO rock... Now, whats camp ROCK then? Not a good musical... If you want any better musical, Hairspray and Mama Mia would be recommended, but NOT camp rock. 2/5 for it.


No comments:
Post a Comment