Thursday, 21 December 2006

1st Day of work

Yesterday night,or rather this morning at about 2am I went over to Sam's house to watch soccer.Played his new Battlefield 2142 while waiting for the match to begin.Then at 3.40 when the match should be starting,the sports channel annouced that the live broadcast of the match between liverpool & arsenal is cancelled due to bad weather.ZZZ.I was so friggin pissed.I think the satellite is some budget stuff or what.Raining for 1 whole day the live telecast from Europe would be affected.WAH LAU!!!
So I went home since there was no match going on.I woke up this afternoon at about 2pm.Slept for about 10 hours.Guess I was very tired yesterday after all the bbq and fun.Then I get ready and got off to Cathay cineplex to meet my church friends to watch this movie called "Night In The Museum".
The movie was quite alright.It was a hilarious movie mixed with a little action in it.After the movie I rushed off to City Hall to report for work.Reached the stall at about 5.30 and started work about 5.45.The work was very relaxing at first,helping to set up the food stall.Then Zixu(My boss for work)treated me to dinner.How nice.=)
It was until 7.30 when my work started to get real hectic and busy.Because it was dinner time,there was many customers and I had to set up the claypot for the steamboat and have to serve them as well.I was very busy that I don't even have time to sit and rest.Quite tiring.The busy work continued on until about 10 when customers were less.So I took a seat and slacked.=X Stopped work at about 11 plus.Then had supper with my new collegues with the food that are leftover from the stall.Rested a while before I headed home.I missed the last bus.ZZZ.So had to take a taxi home and reached home about 12.45am.Tomorrow I'm gonna make sure that I leave at 11.15 so that I won't miss the last bus.Taxi midnight charge isn't that cheap.Its now 2.09am and I think I gotta be sleeping soon.I'll blog till here for this post.

No comments: