Went to Joel's bbq session today.There were a total of about 11 people,Shaun,Samson,Rishi,Jun Kai,Glenn,Hui Kai,Shun Hong,Siong Leng,Joel & brother and me.
Shaun,Rishi,Samson,Siong Leng and me were the earlier ones to go.Have nothing to do at first as the PS(Playstation) only have 1 controller.So we had to wait for Hui Kai to bring another controller.While waiting,Rishi was editing the soccer player's jersey,hair and faces.Some of the editting was very funny and we kept laughing.
Soon the rest came and we were off to play winning eleven with each other.
After a while,we got hungry and took some food to eat.To our surprise Joel's parents did the bbq for us and we didn't have to do anything.How nice of them.
Then we played card games like BRIDGE.YEAH!I love bridge.Haha.
And we dug up some secrets from Siong Leng and Joel.Ahaha.But don't worry.I won't say it unless...=)
Played other PS games and played a couple rounds of Bluff before we went home.I'm going to Sam's house soon,maybe after I finish this post to watch the match between LIVERPOOL & arsenal.LIVERPOOL'S GONNA WIN!!!I'm a LIVERPOOL fan obviously.Haha.Hope it would be an exciting match.And I'm gonna start work tomorrow at Zixu's stall.Hope I won't have to do much work & hope I don't screw up anything.=)
Lastly,its only 4 MORE DAYS TO MY BIRTHDAY!!!=)
No comments:
Post a Comment