Its only 2 days and I've spent around 70 bucks!!!
Finally I could wake up late yesterday morning which I couldn't do so at my youth group camp.Then went to throw away my sec 3 & 4 stuffs.My room looks so clean after that.What I kept was the TYS,the textbooks and Biology notes.So anyone who wants them can take from me.
Bought my new 1 GB memory slot for my phone from Mr Tough(Siong Leng) yesterday.
Met him at Mac yesterday morning to get the memory slot and eat breakfast at the same time.He also lent me some music disc and memory card reader so that tranferring of files to my memory card will be faster.Then he came my house to lend some disc also.Few hours later we met again to play pool.Went to Timah Plaza there and spend another 5 bucks or so playing pool.We felt hungry after pool and went to eat some sushi.The sushi did not fill my stomach.So we went to KFC to have a meal.Then I went to Westmall to pass Pei Ying the chemistry and physics notes that she wanted.After that I moved on to city hall to meet up with my future cell group members.After meeting them,we had dinner at Zixu's new opened stall which was beside the esplanade.
The food was alright(I give Zixu face.Haha) but the share wasn't enough.So we bought hokkien mee to fill our stomach.After dinner we talk a while before Timothy & sisters,Lifen,Yvonne and Wei Ling went home.The remainding of us went to Marina Square to enjoy some air-con and took some photos.At about 10 plus we went home.
Then I woke up late this morning for youth group.It starts at 9.30 and I was still sleeping at that time.=X Thus I only went for service today.As usual after service we went to play lan.Money spent again.Ate lunch after lan and went home.Thats all for these 2 days.Anyway my birthday is just 6 days away.Ahaha.So you know what to do.=) No birthday bash please(Although its inevitable)LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment