Friday, 15 December 2006

Youth Group Camp

Just back from my youth group camp this morning.Then slept from 11 to 7.
Well I'll post about the camp for the past 4 days.
On Mon. I was late to meet in church.Meeting time was 10 but I reached church about 11.30.LOL.
Luckily they weren't angry about it.Reached the campsite and the guys all rush to the dorm like mad dog like that and all snatched the beds they want.Then was Ice-breaker to introduce all the new friends.This year we had many new friends joining us, about 8 to 10?
I'm also not sure about it.Anyway the first 2 days are all the same,having sermons, playing games spending time together as a youth group.The first 2 days were alright except that we have to wake up early in the morning.Esther will be taking this "thing" for beating flies to whack us to wake us up.Quite funny if you see her waking others up.Haha.
On the third day,we had bbq at night.Quite alot of people came for the bbq like Pei Sze,Timothy,Jeannie,Romei & her brother,Rebecca's friend and some parents with their small kids.Some of us played soccer during the bbq which was quite fun.After the bbq we had nightwalk and I kept running away and disturb the others.One funny moment was when i shouted cockroach and the girls behind were like screaming and yelling.I'm so bad but it was fun.=)
And this new friend joining us Zhi Wan is a bloody joker.Nightwalk go touch people butt and HE NEVER BATHE FOR 1 WHOLE DAY.Yucks.
The 2nd last day of camp which was yesterday was more fun.We had this game called "Sprayo"(Hope I got the name correct) and Zhi Wan kept getting "Sabo-ed".Everyone was spraying water at him.Serves him right for not bathing.Ahaha.
Then during free time we played this game called "Polar bear" new game I learnt.Polar bear every game also win.Then at night we had a campfire.Played a game around the campfire and had a sharing session followed by prize presentaion and FREE TIME.We played water bomb and it was very fun.As usual it was guys v.s girls again.Everyone got soaking wet and Zhi Wan got crazy.I don't know how to describe his craziness but it was very funny.After all the crazy water bomb,all of us went near the campfire to dry ourselves.After a while of resting we played our favourite game of the camp,CAPTAIN'S BALL.We have been playing it throughout the camp but never got tired of it.Lihao & me played captain's ball in a unique way.We kept "ole-ing" people during captian's ball which was very fun.One particular moment of "ole-ing" was when I 'ole' the Zhi Wan at a far distance of about 2.5m and Lihao and me kept laughing.Anyway I'm not gay to keep posting about Zhi Wan.Its just that He was so funny during the whole camp.We played captain's ball from like midnight till 4in the morning.I think we're crazily hyper yesterday.Ater captain's ball the rest were playing cards.I was bored of cards and thus went to sleep.Today just check out and go home.
This is basically some of the things that happen in the camp.

The camp was overall fun and the sermons were interesting.I didn't fell asleep.Haha.
However,I lost part of my voice after all the shoutings and my slippers got spoilt again.
Anyway I got into SAJC.So far I only know Dae Yeon Junye and me got into SA.Any other people I left out? Sean's trying to appeal for SA.Hope he gets in too.The more the merrier.=)
As for church friends,Jun Yan got into SA too.So "LUCKY" right?
Haha,just kidding.
Anyway hope that I'll enjoy my time in SA next year and hope to make more new friends there.

No comments: