The birthday present my gang got me,a Liverpool shirt.Thanks guys.=)
Saturday, 30 December 2006
Chalet
Just back from chalet yesterday.The chalet was overall quite alright.It could have been more fun if the freaking weather was better.The weather was very F***ed up for the past few days.Worst of all,it was raining for the 2 days when we were in the chalet.At the third day when its time for us to check out and go home,the weather was fine and it did not rain.Alright back to the chalet.The first day we were supposed to meet at 9.30 at Jurong East MRT and proceed to buy food for the bbq session we will have later on in the day.Well I was LATE.VERY LATE.Meeting time was 9.30 and I woke up at 11.30.LOL.So I took a quick bath,pack my bag and rushed off to meet my friends at Jurong East.Lucky they finished buying the bbq stuff when I reached Jurong.After meeting them we proceeded to the chalet on a long journey on MRT.Checked in the chalet at about 2.30.When we reached the chalet,we unloaded our stuffs and played card games,Bridge.Guess we all love bridge alot.Soon we started to feel hungry and went out to have our lunch.Junkai,Shaun and Siong Leng,if I wasn't wrong stayed back in the chalet to prepare the bbq food for us.After lunch,we went to play pool for an hour or so.Then Huikai,Kevin and me went to Cheers.Thought of buying beer but we were not 18 yet.Thus,Kevin went to approach this Bangla and the Bangla was very scared to buy beer for us.He keep saying "I don't know,I don't know...Bla bla bla."So Huikai approached another uncle to help us with buying beer and he agreed.Went back to the chalet for the bbq.We bbq food like beef patty,hotdogs and crabsticks at first.After that came the delicious food,prepared by Junkai.The best I could recall was the prawn soaked in wine mixed with sambal chili.It was simply delicious.The bbq session was simply great and crazy.We blasted music through the speakers and Shaun went crazy and high.Then I also go crazy and high with him.We started singing like mad and shouting at the top of our voice.Then at about 10pm Chester and Gabriel joined us for the bbq.They brought a birthday cake meant to celebrate Junkai and my birthday.Thanks guys.=) It soon started to rain.So we took the bbq food into the chalet and played PS at the chalet.Because of the rain some of the activities we planned to do was cancelled.Damn rain.After it stopped raining,Shaun,Kevin,Huikai,Rishi and me went out to walk a while.Went to a place for fishing and watched others fished for a while before going back to the chalet.Borrowed a mahjong set upon returning.It was already 4 in the morning and we started to play mahjong.Chester was a real lucky ass man.He won most of the match in mahjong.Think he must be wearing red underwear that day.Haha.Then we stopped mahjong and get a little sleep,while Junkai,Shaun,Huikai and Kevin went fishing.Then we woke up at about 11.Went to have lunch and played pool again after our lunch.After a few hours of pool,we went back to the chalet to change,wake the others up and get the soccer ball.Planned on playing beach soccer.Walked to the beach and found out that we went the opposite way.So we took a detour but even before we reached the beach,it started raining again.Damnit!Thus we headed back to chalet soaking wet as we were caught in the rain.Had our baths and rested for a while.At about 6.30 we went out to have our dinner at Burger King.Man,when we went into burger king,there wasn't a single sight of any customer around.Business was really pathetic for them.It RAINED again for the 3rd time that day and our plan of having midnight bike riding was cancelled.Darn weather.Spoilt all of our plans.So we sat down and thought of things we could do.Walked around downtown a while and decided to buy loads of tidbits,food ice cream to the chalet and enjoy.Stayed in the chalet through the night playing,eating slacking.Nothing much to talk about.Checked out the next day at about 10.30,went to have breakfast and went home afterwards.Slept throughout the afternoon and woke up at night.As a result I couldn't sleep early that night because I just woke up.Thus I couldn't wake up for soccer this early morning and I was late again.Today's soccer was alright.Would be more fun if we played at the Court at Bukitbatok CC but it was closed.Guess I'll blog till here.

The birthday present my gang got me,a Liverpool shirt.Thanks guys.=)
The birthday present my gang got me,a Liverpool shirt.Thanks guys.=)
No comments:
Post a Comment