2nd day of orientation began with a gathering with our kingdoms to practice cheer again.I was "Sabo-ed" to be the group rep. and "sabo-ed" for some competetion between each groups.Wouldn't go into too much details as it is embarassing.=) After gathering went to cultural centre for a perfomance by the councillors and headed on to the hall for mass games.We played a game of guessing school places by a small pictures as a clue.The person who can guess correctly would get a chocolate.Sometimes,when more than one person goes up,they have to compete and the winner would get to answer.At first,it was scissors paper stone.Then it moved on to "hai Dai".It got worse and it moved on to a dance of "Sexy Back".Then I was forced to go up to answer.Got "Sabo-ed" again.So unlucky that 2 other girls went up at the same time.So we had to do the chicken dance on stage.So embarassing.Haha.In the end I also never got to answer."Sway" man.After that was the boring part where my group,7 and group 6 had to do the mascot for the finale night.We sat down to discuss but only a few contributed.The rest of us were slacking including me.=) Then followed by lunch where Abel and me had to run away from the OM to avoid getting caught for our hair.Then we went to the hall for the mass dance.They had the music of Jeff and Joan dance during Bvss Grad night but the dance steps were different.Abel me and other Catholic High friends skipped the mass dance as it was boring.Then we had stage games in the cultural centre playing the game of the price is right.The last winner of the game won many many prizes.Another boring part followed after stage games.We had to learn the school song and school cheer.I spent my time playing handphone games instead and spent my time slacking.Moving to the fun part now where we played many games.We played games involving water bombs,dunking(where many people got wet),throwing disgusting stuff like squid(Where my hands got dirty) and dog and bone...with a twist!It was fun and tiring.That was day 2.
I'm tired now so I will continue day 3 tomorrow.=)
Anyway here's a photo of my group.
No comments:
Post a Comment