Back to blogging.Have not been blogging the past week because I wasn't free and because of laziness.
Well,school today was quite interesting,especially the GP tutorial today.GP lesson rocks.GP teacher,Mr Randy rocks too.Played "Who wants to be a millionaire" game in GP class today.And we reached the million dollar mark.Yeah.And the best of it all is that Mr Randy would give the whole class A MILLION BUCKS,minus the 3 zeros behind of course.I don't think he has got a million bucks too.Haha.That means the whole class gets a thousands bucks from him.Thats quite crazy already.I hope Mr Randy do KEEP HIS PROMISE! =) Well,We won thanks to Darrell.He answered almost 80% of the question and he is the one who got the million dollar question right.Anyway the quiz wasn't very hard.The million dollar question was 'What does Ackins diet lack of?' and the answer was carbohydrates.
Had 4.5 hours of lessons today and 1.5 hours of break before school ended.Went to have lunch with my OG at Mac today.Then we proceeded on to our CCAs.Went for Sports club orientation.It was alright,as the games were not very fun.In the end,my group came in 2nd in the games.Our prize was a big packet of twisties and a 1.5 litre bottle of 7-UP.Budget.LOL.AND I MISS MY LONG LONG FRINGE.Cut it yesterday and the teachers were very happy with my hairstyle.Now I'm a good boy finally.LOL.
Well thats all for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment