Cell group ended at about 12.Went for lunch with my cell group members and then headed home.Slacked at home for a while,changed my clothes,took my guitar and headed off to meet my bandmates.Finally!!!It was TIME TO ROCK N' ROLL!Yeah.Played new songs,new originals and our old stuffs.Had a great time jamming today.
After jamming,Shaun and Sean rushed off as they had something on.Thus,the remaining of us,Chester,Joshua and me went for dinner at Funan Centre foodcourt.After dinner,headed for Queensway shopping centre to shop for a new pair of soccer shoes as my old one has worn out.But it was rather troublesome for me to hold my guitar around and shop as it is really heavy.Luckily,I had helpful Joshua to help me carry my guitar while I shop and try the soccer shoes.Thanks Joshua.=) Well after looking around,I finally bought my shoes.I bought it at a frickin' good ol' price.$52.90 for an Adidas soccer shoe.=) Well looking at other shops in Queensway,the same design cost $65 in 1 shop,and $79 at the other shop!!!I guess I made the right chioce to buy it at a shop which sells it really cheap.
After buying my shoes,we continued shopping and I bought 2 accessories,Joshua bought a necklace and Chester bought soccer socks.We ended shopping at about 9pm,and headed home.
Here's a picture of my soccer shoes and the accessories I bought.
No comments:
Post a Comment