Back to blogging.Been lazy to blog for the past week.JC life still very exciting for now,playing and slacking everyday.I've learnt almost nothing except playing during these past few weeks of JC.I would say the time in JC was great,for now.I don't know if it'll still be good after the 1st 3 months.
Played soccer this morning with my OG.We've been playing soccer almost everyday.Great!Unfortunately Vanessa injured her hand while playing keeper.But I know she'll recover cause she very strong right? LOL.Should make her play keeper more.=) Haha.Just kidding.After soccer was Maths lecture.So boring man.Its going through Secondary school topics.Lucky Melissa brought Milo cereal to share.=) My favourite cereal.We ate the cereal and took some of it to throw at other people whom we don't know.=X Then another boring lecture followed.History lecture was boring.Almost fell asleep.
After the 2 lectures,school ended!!!This few weeks are great!!! 1 day never exceeds more than 2 lectures.Which means I only have at most 2 hours of lesson a day.Then the rest is play time!!!So slack.=) Secondary school pupils reading this must be jealous man.Its more slack than Primary school.
Went to play pool with my OG after school.We went to Singapore shopping centre to play.The price rate was quite cheap.We played for about 3 hours but we only had to pay $3 a person.I think thats because there were like 16 people playing with 3 pool tables.But it was quite worthwhile.Pool ended at about 4 plus.Went to Mac to accompany those people who are not staying for dinner to have their meals.After meal,don't know who went to mix chilli sauce with ice cream and other sauces which I can't remember.Then we played "Zhong Qi Mi Ma".Don't know what it is in English.The loser of each game have to taste the specially mixed sauces.Lucky I did not have to try that disgusting sauce.Those that were not staying for dinner left,and it was left with 6 people in my OG.Abel,Vanessa,LL,Jane,Kane and me.We played bridge while waiting for Joshua.Played a few lame gmes with Joshua and Gavin joined us for dinner.
Went to Meridian Hotel foodcourt to have dinner.Chit chatted a while and went home.Chatted with my OG mates online and found out that the DM got scolded by the principal today morning.DAMN!!!I missed it.Should have stayed back a little longer after morning assembly to see the "good" show.LOL.Typical Singaporean.
Well thats all for today.I'm dead tired now.Got to sleep soon.TIll now I enjoy JC life.=)
No comments:
Post a Comment