Wednesday, 10 January 2007

Life In SAJC

Damn it man!!!The DM still complain that my back have "tail".I already dyed my hair BLACK and it is really very very BLACK,cut away my "tail" at the back he still want to complain.
Well I am enjoying my stay in SAJC currently.Everyday is so slack,more slack than secondary school,or rather PRIMARY SCHOOL.Today only got 1 lecture from 9 to 10 then free time all the way.The lecture today was Econs.Very boring.To kill boredom,Abel,Vanessa and me played hangman.Haha.After the lectures,met up with my OG and hang out.We played card games,Taiti,Bridge and this very funny game Jane introduced.Even before the game started,everybody were laughing like nuts man.Very fun.After that,we went to play SOCCER.Yeah.Everyday in SAJC also can play soccer man.So shiok.Tomorrow playing again.The girls in my group can play soccer too.Cool.Haha.After soccer,went to have lunch at KFC with Dae Yeon and Junye.Ronald was supposed to join but he "Pang Seh" us for another girl.LOL.What an unfaithful boyfriend to Sharon.Haha.Just kidding.
Well,I do like SA very much,the environment,the people there and my OG.=) The only setbacks are some teachers in SA.Thats all for my post.Can't wait to play soccer with my OG tomorrow.=)

No comments: