Tuesday, 6 February 2007

Donut Experience

Well,the highlight of today would be...MY DONUT EXPERIENCE!
Let's not talk about the donut experience 1st.I would blog about the trip to bishan park with some of my church friends on Saturday as some people requested me to blog about it.On Saturday,I met Jun Yan at Bukit Batok MRT and we went to Ang Mo Kio to meet Crosby,and he took us to Bishan park.When we reached there,there were only 5 people.The rest were certainly very "EARLY"!!!We arranged to meet at 1,and Yvonne and Julia reached at 2 plus.The "EARLIEST" ones were Esther,Lihao and Yi Xiong who turned up at 3.We cycled and roller bladed in the park.My 1st experience of roller blading!Well,it was quite easy,nothing much different from ice skating.I also played stunt bike there.Learnt 1 stunt from Lihao's friend James.Very happy to learn how to do the "hopping". (I don't know what the stunt is called) Unfortunately,Crosby injured his leg while learning the same stunt.
Now I'll blog about today's donut experience.After school,Abel,John,Dae Yeon,Vanessa,Su Cheng,LL,Colleen and me went to Raffles Shopping Mall.Went to the donut factory stall,and saw a very very very frickin' long queue!!!There were uncountable people who queue for the donuts.However,that did not stop us from buying the donuts.While waiting,I bought this thing called fried mars bar.Its delicious and sweet,but very dehydrating.After eating it,I had to buy a bottle of water and finsh it as I was very thirsty.After that,Vanessa,Abel,John and me went to take over the place of those who were queued for us,while they go walking around the mall.The highlight was that we waited for 2 HOURS just to buy our donuts.The queue was so long and the queue move very slowly.Its quite crazy to wait 2 hours just for donuts.This is the longest time I've ever waited for any food!!!But it was quite worth it.At least,the donuts was satisfying.Ironically,what we've waited for 2 hours,the donuts were finshed in less than 2 minutes.Haha.Thats the highlight for today's blog.But I would recommend the donuts there,its nice.But you would have to be very very patient.

No comments: