Thursday, 1 February 2007

I'm TIRED

Back to blogging again!Had a great day yesterday.Woke up EARLY in the morning yesterday,6am.May not be early to some but its considered EARLY to me.Met up with Jane,Junye and Master Bae(LOL) and took a taxi to East Coast.Reached there,find Abel,the mastermind of the "Escape Plan".Took our attendance and escaped from the run for the Cross-Country.We changed our clothes and went off to Mac to have breakfast,and slacked there.The people escaping were Abel,Dae Yeon,LL,Colleen,Su Cheng and me.The rest agreed to pon at first but in the end decided to stay for the run.After the run finish,our OG mates came to meet us in Mac.They had their breakfast and off we were to cycling.Abel haggled for the price with the uncle from the bicycle stall to 3 bucks.We took our bikes and rode off.Poor Junye couldn't ride a bike.Instead,he ran alongside with Dae Yeon while he is cycling.Vanessa,Audrey,Carin,Cera,Yong Sheng and me were riding in the front and the rest rode slowly and were far behind from us.As a result,while the 6 of us rode off to the jetty,the others behind did not know we stopped at the jetty and cycled straight in front.It was when they cycled right till the end and realised that we were not there.Haha.After that,we returned our bikes and headed off to town. At town,LL,Colleen and Su Cheng went to have their eyebrows "Plucked"and "mended",while Vanessa,Audrey,Kane,Dae Yeon and me went to Food Republic to have our lunch.There was were I saw someone familiar and when I had a closer look,I saw Yvonne's mom.Haha.Went over to say hello to her,and had my lunch.Talked and slacked a while at food Republic while waiting for the 3 who went for their "eyebrow treatment".When they arrived,everyone were very interested to see their eyebrows.I think the difference wasn't very prominent,but their eyebrows definately look better.Haha.Then,I went home to Shit =X,bathe and change. Met up with Kenny and Jeff at the MRT at 5.We were off to see the Asian Football Cup Finals,between Singapore and Thailand.Thanks John for the tickets anyway.=) At the Kallang MRT station,it was very crowded.Most people were dressed in red,including me.Supporter of Singapore(For yesterday only).HAHA.Went to packet our dinner and walked to the stadium.At the stadium,it was very crowded.Lucky we were still considered a little early when we reached there.The best seats were already taken,but we still managed to find a good seat.Waited for the match to start,and at 8pm the match started!Everyone started cheering and screaming.At 17 min of the game,an unexpected goal came from Singapore's Alam Shah!Everyone stood up and cheered,did the Kallang wave,sang "Ole ole ole ole...".Analysing the game,Thai players have WEAK legs.After every tackle,a stretcher have to be brought to the field.1st half wasn't very interesting,both teams did not played to expectation. Now to 2nd half,Thai also scored an unexpected goal.However,we boo-ed at them because it seems like they fouled,but still continued with the game and scored a goal.We gave a cheer to scold them shouting "buto" at them.At the 83th min,a penalty was given to Singapore,and the Thais were not happy with the referee's decision and walked off the game to argue with the referee.Everyone stood up and boo-ed at them,scolding them pointing middle finger at them etc. but it was fun.=) It showed the true Singaporean spirit.After 15 mins,the Thais finally came back to the game accompanied with a loud boo from the crowd.Singapore scored the goal and everyone cheered.Finally the game ended and Singapore won 2-1.Everyone cheered.=) It was really great to see everybody so passionate and enthusiastic about the game.Sadly it was the last game in Kallang stadium as they are going to Tear down the stadium. After the game,got a ride from jeff's dad and reached home around 12.Thanks anyway.=) TODAY!Woke up in the morning feeling very tired as I had a long day yesterday,and I did not have enough sleep.Went to school reluctantly.Was very tired and I skipped 2 lectures and used the time for sleeping.School ended at 12 today and I rushed home after that.Had a sleep till dinner time and ate my dinner.Well,I'm skipping school tomorrow to play soccer with the gang.Thats all for today.Will blog more whenever I'm free.

No comments: