Saturday, 10 March 2007

The past week

Haven't been blogging for a long time,so I guess I'll blog today.
The past week have been great,but sometimes bad.Especially Orientation 2!!!Totally boring!
Well,on Tuesday morning I was woken up by many phone calls.Friends calling me asking about my posting results.Really thank God that I could make it back into SAJC science because the cut off point dropped to 8,which was just nice for me.Unfortunately,it affected many of my friends and they couldn't make it back into SAJC.Feel sad for them.Anyway,went jamming during the afternoon,time for Rock N' Roll.After jamming was my PAE class A07 bbq,combined with celebrating master Bae birthday.The bbq was great,fun and crazy.Played Dare & Dare,only dare allowed where we did many stupid dares.To celebrate Dae Yeon's 18th birthday,we drank alcohol,and I drank way too much I think.I think drank up to 2 litres of alcohol,and I vomitted.The feeling of it sucks.But overall,the bbq was fun.
Next day was orientation 2,which totally sucks.Many people skipped orientation 2 and the mood of the orientation was boring,as they did everything all over again from orientation 1.Well I have nothing much to blog about the orientation.
And anyway,I hope all my friends who didn't make it to SAJC would have their appeal successful as I see that they live without joy everyday.Just hope that things will turn up just fine.Lastly some pictures to put up during the bbq.





No comments: