Monday, 12 March 2007
Bird Catching
I'm back to blog.I was woken up by Mr Yudhi this morning,and realised I was late for soccer.It was arranged for everyone to meet at 9,but I woke up at 9.05.Haha.So I had to rush and off I was to play soccer.Soccer was quite alright today,but tiring because of the hot weather.I wonder if we can still play soccer so often after school term starts as everyone would be very busy with school life.I hope so.After soccer,went to foodcourt to have our lunch and headed off to Rishi's house after lunch.Guess what.We went Rishi's house to rescue him from...A B-I-R-D!!!Haha.His brother and mom were scared of catching the bird that flew into his house and we had to go and catch it.7 of us who were busy bodies went over to Rishi's house to see the bird,and help him to catch it,of course.But i still wonder how did the bird fly into the house in the 1st place.Haha.1st time did I hear of such things.Anyway,the bird looked fake from afar,and the bird was very lethargic.It couldn't fly properly and thus we had not much difficulty catching it.Slacked around for a while before going home to sleep.Thats my day.
1 comment:
OEI I CANNOT TAG AT YOUR TAGBOARD LEHZXZX.
Post a Comment