Received my time-table yesterday and it sucks.Big time.Average time school ends is like 3.30 for me.Here's my time-table. Mon-4.30 , Tues-3.30 , Wed-2 , Thurs-3.30, Fri-Supposed to end at frickin' 12.30!!!But my joy turned out a misery.They filled H1 lesson at 2.30 to 3.30 on Friday!!!Its dumb man.I'll have a 2-hour break on Friday before H1 lesson.It would increase the tendency of my "ponning" H1 on Friday.Damn!1st 3 months time-table was still THE BEST.Haiz. But school's still quite alright.Had a boring Monday...ZZZ until school ends.Zhi Lun,Faris and I went to play soccer.Had a few matches and headed home.Today,PE in the morning.And I swear I'll never like PE like before anymore.Had some tough physical training at our 1st PE lesson this term.I thought PE for J1 would be quite slack but man I was wrong.Had to run around the track under 1.30min,do some exercise,run again and do physical training.It wears my leg out.Monday's PE now would be physical training followed by games.Tuesday would be an enjoyable PE with GAMES ONLY! =D. After that was boring lessons.School ended a little early today as teacher let us off.Slacked around while waiting for the rugby match to start.It was SA sec. VS ACS(I).The gallery were filled up with people,mainly the SAINTS of course.The minority were of course the AC guys.Had quite an exciting match today,with some dirty play too.An AC guy was tackled down.The SA rugger took advantage of the situation because the referee wasn't looking and gave the AC rugger a fist on the face.HA.There were also a few pushing around here and there.Some moments may be ended up in a fight if there wasn't a referee to stop them.School tomorrow would look fine-I'll have 4 lessons only.=) Till here I'm done.

The GOOD-BOY Me! HAHA.

Needless to say.MODEL student.LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment