Sunday, 25 March 2007
The Past Week
The past week of school was quite slack and boring.It was lecture week,and the lectures were very boring,except for econs.The rest of the lectures like Maths and physics were a total waste of time.Either I end up sleeping,or end up talking through the lectures without learning anything.I've only learnt through the Econs lecture,and a little on Chem.School aside,I went out quite alot with my OG for the past week.Monday,Jane,Vanessa,LL,Abel,Grace and I went to Bishan to have our lunch and talked.Nothing much happened on Tuesday.Wednesday,went out with the OG to Cineleisure,and we slacked at the Istana Park taking stupid pictures and videos.Haha.Thursday,had soccer for quite some time,and went to queue up for donuts again with Vanesssa,LL and Jane.Ended up taking stupid photos again.Haha.Friday,went out with the OG to Ikea to have our lunch,and walked around Ikea,lying on the beds...Blah blah blah.Proceeded to Queensway shopping mall and when the OG saw Abel's new hairstyle all of them couldn't stop laughing.Haha.Anyway I think I'm already a little used to his new hair.Saturday,went to rock my head off during Jamming.Then visited Pei Yun's BBQ where I got WET.Everybody attacked each other with water.Ya. Then went home to dry myself up and met my gang of brothers at Bukit Timah.Ate at the same restaurant AGAIN.Its always That particular restaurant that we eat.I was hoping for a change or something but nevermind.Then headed off to Mac to slack a while.Everyone ate ice cream,played cards and talked about soccer.Suddenly,Shaun just had the urge of playing soccer.So he suggested to play soccer and off we went.We played at an open space.Started playing at 10 plus and ended soccer at 11 plus when lightning started to strike.Then it was home sweet home.
No comments:
Post a Comment