
Deep shit!There's an Anson Road out there in Singapore!!! WTH! Haha.That's like a joke of the day man.Anyway,I planned to go Sports Day today,and I thought of running for the class.However,did not go sports day in the end because I woke up at 8am,by an sms from Sean.So I decided to go back to my sleep.Woke up by another call from Sean,asking to meet at IRC with the class.So,I rested for a while before changing up and going off the IRC for pool session.
Played pool for a few rounds,and went to have lunch at Al-Ameen.Ordered my fav. Nasi Goreng Ayam Sambal,and chatted for a while.Meanwhile,some bitches couldn't stand the noise we were making and said "shhhhh".I felt like scolding them but forget it.If they're not happy why not come to our faces and say "Shut Up",must say "shhhhh" behind our backs.Sarah wasn't happy bout it also,and said softly "Shut up lar.So irritating".Enough of them,after lunch was Dota.
Today was a day to meet many unpleasant people,I swear.Played Dota against some Cheena asses.They were making so much noise,WITH THAT CHEENA ACCENT that I couldn't stand.Damn it.Their voice was a total turn off during the game man.They were sitting opposite us and cursing and swearing in Cheena Accent.Even patient people like Sean couldn't stand them too.When they were losing,they started typing "GG" "GG" "GG" "GG" all the way on the screen flooding the whole thing.I was pissed and scolded them "shut up u china asses" and poof,they were silent.I bet they were pissed too,but couldn't do anything.What can they do man?This is Singapore and they're the minority.Haha.
Anyway,after lan,went off to Peace centre to get the DXO tickets and headed off to Marina Bay to meet my 1st intake CG for steamboat dinner.Well,the food there was not bad,but the place was very hot.The drinks were very expensive,so we bought our drinks at a nearby provision shop.Had a good time today at dinner,as we played,cooked the food and chatted.Got to see Cera,MC and Le How today!Its been a long time since we've met.Ya.And after that,went to the arcade to slack before going home.That's all for today,and thanks Lydia for the wonderful Anson road picture.HAHAHA!
No comments:
Post a Comment