Friday, 20 April 2007

I'm now like blogging once a week only! No time? Nope,I'm just pure lazy.Well,shall start with this week,Monday.Had a great day,until some asshole called David came.He sat at with my classmates as if he was very close to us.Well,and there he began his crap.He's seriously some dumbass loser who thinks he's damn clever, damn good, and started talking big.Then he continued on to say "I don't know why would people want to blog about their boring life!" By that time, I was damn pissed, so were my classmates.I could see the look on their faces.So I decided I had to teach him a lesson.I started teasing him etc. Then the insulting started that he looked like a girl, he could not blush(Because his skin was Black,not being a racist here).Then I said I agree! "Do you see shit turn red before?" was the fuel to start the anger of David.He smacked my head upon hearing that, and I got all F-up!(Trying to cut down on the vulgarities) I stood up shouted at him and kicked him in the stomach, and punched him.He retalitated like some ball-less SISSY.He tried to sratch me,but failed terribly.And I taunted him to come fight somemore,but he just had no balls to come.Best of all,everyone supported me! =D When others got to know about it,they were happy for me.For your information,there are at least 50% of "Anti-David-ers" in the school because he's such a...(Any word for you to fill up) Enough of that ass.After school ended on Monday,was dragged to Serangoon,slacked at Mr Bean and went Chomp Chomp to have dinner.Chatted for some time before going home,and it took a damn long time for me to get home!Argh!

Tuesday,"Happy Birthday to Vanessa".Met up with the OG after school at Cathay.Went to collect FREE Ben's & Jerry ice cream.Good stuff man.Went for 2 rounds, and although the queue was up to 2 storeys,it takes only 15 mins to reach my turn as there were like 9 people serving ice cream at 1 time,and we get our turn in no time.After our ice cream collection,went to Careffour(Don't know the spelling) to get random stuff for our dinner.Abel and I shared a whole chicken,each one takes half of it,and proceeded to Istana park to have dinner and slack.Soon,Carin came,with a soccer ball.Having the itch in our legs,we played soccer.Soccer there was fun,but troublesome whenever it drops into the pool of water beside the park.Ha.After all the fun and laughter,home sweet home.It was a fun day after all,and it was great to see the OG again.

Wednesday,only had 2 lessons! Whoo,shiok! That's because our econs teacher didn't come! Had only Chem Pratical and Econs Lecture.During lecture,some teacher called Mr Nah fell asleep at the back! AHAHA! Being the checky students,Faris,Sean and me took picture of him sleeping.And it was hilarious.Haha.Everyone in the CC was also laughing at him.



After lecture was Karaoke time!Blasted music in the CC with our Ipods,which was an offence.Ha! Thank God didn't get caught for that.We've been doing that a 2nd time already,and I reckon we'll do it again next Wed!Well,had some fun time chilling out in the CC with blasting music through the PA system.After that was the rugby match,and Vanessa and Jane came back to watch.Well,it was between SA and MI,and MI got their asses owned! We trashed them with at least 50-0.I'm not very sure of the score too,but SA scored 10 trys if I'm not wrong.(Each try is 5 points) Very 1 sided match!

Today!Went to school for Maths test and Chem test only!Skipped Chinese tutorial and Chem lecture.Had Maths test in the morning and ARGH its damn wasted for me.Not trying to show off just hope you could feel my agony.I could do every question correctly,except the 1st question because I didn't study,thus I do not understand what is "term to infinity".My chance of getting full marks is gone.I'm not complaining or anything,just trying to voice out the agony.After my 4.5 hours of break,it was Chem test.I was expecting DOOM for Chem test but it turned out to be a 10 MCQ question test!!! HAHA.Sherwin,Melvin and Chelza should feeled so wasted to skip Chem test.After the test,skipped GP tutorial again,and went to watch the guitar club SYF performance.Performance had some nice music,but towards the end,I felt like sleeping because it was all classical music,which I felt was good lullaby to my ears.Haha.After HCI performance,went out.Halfway,Desmond and his 2 other friends got kicked out for being NOISY.LOL.They were laughing at this girl from SRJC etc. Went to Marina to have my dinner and headed home.Thats all till today.

Sports Day tomorrow,and class outing.Hope it'll turn out great and hope I can skip the running for sports day!Haha.