Sunday, 8 April 2007
Haven't been blogging for quite some time,guess I was too lazy to blog.Well,I'll talk about my week.Went out with the OG on Wednesday for pool.Before that,Sean,MJ,Xiao Shi and I accompanied Melvin to purchase his contact lens at Plaza Sing.Melvin took like 45 minutes to put it on,take it out and put it on again.Haha.Seems like contact lens are hard to wear.Thank God that my degree is only like 100 so I only need specs during lecture,or I would also have used contact lens,which is very troublesome as it seems.When everybody arrived,we went to Paradiz for pool.Well,the pool tables there sucked,so does the cue stick.Pool tables were small and a little too old.Guess I won't be patronising that shop anymore.Thats all for Wednesday.Thursday,Sherwin that slacker ponned GP lesson to play pool,and Sean and I regretted not skipping lesson with him.GP was damn boring,and my group had to present the hardest topic ever,"Pre-marital sex should be encouraged".Haha.What the hell can you argue about pre-marital sex having its benefits? Nothing at all.So my group talked crap and embarassed ourselves.At least the class had a great laugh about the crap we said.HA! After GP lesson,went to eat beancurd with Sean,while waiting for Desmond.When Desmond arrived,we decided to cab to Bukit Timah.About 30 mins passed and no cab arrived,thus we went to take a bus.Unlucky as we were,we alighted the bus too late and had to walk back.Reached pool and found the class already there.And saw Chester there too.Anyway sorry Jane,LL,Nessa and Abel for the "Pang Seh",because I already agreed to go out with my class.After pool,went to Plaza Sing to have dinner with my 1st 3 months CG.Talked about ghost stories and Lydia got freaked out,don't dare to cab alone.So I waited with her for her bus before going home.Good Friday,had my weekly soccer dosage! Yeah,its great to play soccer with my brothers even with all the busy school schedule we have.After soccer,went home bathed,went Samson's house to pass Shaun his mp3 and headed off to church.Anyway sorry Pei Yin for the "Pang Seh" because I had to attend my church's good friday service.At night,or rather midnight,cabbed to Sam's house for mahjong,but we're short of 1 player,only Samson,Hui Kai and me.Kenny that ass "Pang Seh" us because for some reason which I forgot.So we played 3 player mahjong.And yes,I was very lucky that day.Won most of the rounds.Ha!And a random fact! Sam does not know how to clean dog pee.His dog pee-ed on the floor and he used a newspaper to cover the pee,took cups of water to splash the floor and thats it.Haha.And we played mahjong till morning,and slept like a log when I went home.Thats all for my week,and tomorrow would be another boring school day.ZZZ...
No comments:
Post a Comment