Saturday, 14 April 2007

Haiz...Forced to blog today,when i'm so TIRED because people are complaining that I haven't update for the past week.I'll blog about this week.Monday,went to school,boring lessons,dumb teachers etc. But the day was still alright.Tuesday,went to JJC to watch soccer with Chester,Samson,Shaun and Kenny.JJC was dominationg the match,but a mistake from the defense and the keeper caused a penalty for SRJC and "boom" they scored.2nd half,another penalty conceded by JJC but the keeper took his chances and saved the penalty.JJC has a good player,which was the Nigerian player,foreign import.HA,he causes loads of trouble for SRJC defence,but JJC couldn't get the finishing touch and ended up losing 1-0.Wasted.Wednesday,OG-7 came back SA! Yup,great to see them again.Before that,made a stupid move to follow Lydia to mentoring!!!Argh!But ya,got chased out because I wasn't a member of the cca,and I'll never be 1 too.Haha.Can't imagine myself to teach those small little kids man,and I bet everybody agrees with me.LOL!Met up with the OG and went to watch the rugby match.It was SAJC v.s CJC.Although SA won by quite alot with a score of 24-5,they weren't happy bout the results.They were expected to do better and trash them with at least 40-0.Heh.And Poh got injured during the match.Some guy landed on his shoulder and there was a strain on his shoulder.The match ended and the OG went Macdonald's to have dinner.After dinner was slacking time at the pyramid opposite Macs.Wanted to climb all the way up,but my pants failed me.Too low and tapered pants are the worst thing to wear for climbing activities.HA.Thus all the OG lie down on the pyramid and chatted.Then it was the favourite card session,Bridge,and home sweet home.Shall blog till here,and update more tomorrow cause I'm too damn tired to type anymore.BYE!

No comments: