Back to blogging.The past week has been quite alright, but very tiring.Thank God this week's the last week of school already!Had 2 test last week, Chemistry which is a 100% fail, and maths which I'm very surprised to be able to do it because the day before the test, I was trying to do the tutorial question but I could do NONE of them.
Starting with Tues, we planned to go GEYLANG...to have our lunch or dinner but it was called off because the others did not want to go.So, it ended up with Xiao Shi, Sarah, Cherie, Joel and me watching movie, Bridge to Terabithia.We wanted to watch 200 punds of beauty at first, but only the 1st row was left.Tried to catch 28 weeks later but the person demanded for our IC. It was M18, just one more year and we'll be able to watch! Argh. Thus we planned to buy bridge to terabithia tickets and sneak in to watch 28 weeks later, but it failed! SO we had to watch Bridge to Terabithia, which was alright actually, but I don't know why Joel, Cherie and Xiao Shi didn't like it. Only Sarah and me appreciated it. I guess it was not as boring as I had expected it, but ain't good either. Maybe 3/5 rating.
Wed, went off for rugby matches.Acs(I) won ACJC, but not an exciting match. Next was SA and RJ! Indeed an eye opener! RJ was dominating in the 1st half and the score was 12-0. In the 2nd half, the excitement starts.SA put up a really great fight and managed to get the lead by scoring 3 consecutive tries leading the game by a score of 15-12.But I guess they lacked of the fitness RJ had and did not hold on to their lead, slipping 2 tries to RJ and they lost in the end with a score of 24-15.Nevertheless a good match!
Thurs, became a good boy and started studying for my Maths in the morning.Nathaniel taught me some maths,thanks to him that I understood a little of summation.After school the bunch of us, Faris, Cherie, Sarah, Ming Jiang, Melvin and me went to find Mdm Ang to tutor us in maths.Then Lydia came and I was supposed to teach her maths.But I still didn't understand much,so I didn't taught her much.Most of the time I was asking Nathaniel to teach her.Haha.Sorry but I don't make a good teacher.
Fri, had Maths test, and played soccer after school.Its been sometime since I've played soccer after school.Good to play soccer again with Abel, like we did in 1st 3 months, where we took "H1 soccer". LOL. And because I forgot to bring shorts on that day, I was playing soccer with my tapered school pants.Since it was tapered, it wasn't meant for soccer.So my pants split!Luckily Kai Jie brought shorts and he lent me.After that headed to IRC for lan.We suceeded in the "5-man cab plan" haha.I think last week wasn't a good week for the boys sports team.Of ALL the matches played last week, none of the boys team won.
Sat, went to Bugis to meet Cherie and Ming Jiang and headed off to the National Library to do our GPP.Wasn't very productive.Finishing our GPP, Joel came to meet us and we headed off to the arcade.We were watching others playing basketball game in the arcade.Then I left soon to Bukit Batok, met Lydia and went to the guitar concert.While walking to the gate, we realised that the gate was LOCKED!!! Walked out of SA village by climbing the wall.Haha.Then we headed into SA through the side gate.By the time, we only managed to catch the 2nd part of the concert.There were some great performance, the one I taught was great was the tears in heaven performance.The guy had a good voice.Then the guitar ensombe(Dunno how to spell) performed, and the guitar ensombe conductor performed.Played the acoustic quite well and then it was Desmond performance.The sound system that time was screwed up!Didn't know what the hell the AVA was doing.Could see that Desmond and Leonard was pissed with the screwed up sound which screwed up the performance!Just like my band's experience in Ben & Jerry, but turned out a blessing as it motivated us to perform well in DXO and thank God we did!Anyway,don't worry Desmond bro, there'll be more chances in the future.Just take the screwed up sound system as a lesson.I've also been through it and the feeling was really F-up.
Today, woke up late and went to church late of course.Had mission trip meeting after church, and after meeting took some photos for Weiling or Zaneta's project.Some of the photos were...don't know what to say.Haha.Anyway, can't wait for this week to pass and its HOLIDAY!!! Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment