Tuesday, 22 May 2007

Can't Hide My Feelings For Long.

A really bad day today.I must really thank that Son of a bitch DM for catching my pants this morning.According to my form teacher, he emailed her and ask me to change my pants, complaining that it was too low.Well, I'll admit my pants is low, but when my form teacher asked me to pull up, she wanted my pants at WAIST LEVEL!Do you know how HIGH that is and how stupid i'll look? I've already pulled it above my butt and its not hanging off half my butt anymore, but she was still not satisfied.I insisted not to change my pants and she asked me to see the DM but I couldn't care anymore.I'm not going to see him anymore.That asshole's always finding problems with me, my hair, my pants etc. Stupid school rules! Argh!

Already affected by that stupid incident, I was not feeling alright.My classmates were also on the EMO side and it made the day more boring.We weren't like our usual crazy self.Everyone was very quiet today.I'm not putting the blame on them, but fun only happens when your friends are acting themselves.Then while walking, I didn't see carefully and cut my leg.None of my friends had a tissue to wipe the blood off but thankfully I saw Lydia around and took tissue from her to wipe my blood.

After that was Physics class, where I got a little scolding from the teacher.Cause I'm always not paying attention in class and talking.Maths lesson, I also got teased by Mdm Ang, but didn't take it to heart.And Maths lesson was extended still!After school went to play lan and lan today was boring.Because we only had 5 people, can't find much people to play dota with and ended up playing only 1 game of Dota and played other stupid games.Wasted my money there.Damn!!!Please please let tomorrow be a better day alright!

No comments: