Saturday, 5 May 2007

SICK OF JC LIFE!

Man,its only like 6 weeks of the REAL JC life and I'm already quite sick of it.Maybe not only JC life, but in general EDUCATION.After my O's, studying was completely out of my mind and now to go back is really hard.JC life is ONLY fun during 1st intake because its all play no study.Now, I realise I have to buck up alot, and really lot!JC is not another 2 years of secondary school.I realised I can't go back to my ways of slacking slacking slacking and study just before the exams.I've got to study well ahead to keep myself on track, and for EVERY SINGLE subject,I'm already LOST!!!

Looking at the bright side,I've met nice people in JC life, like my OG mates!They're seriously great people whom I'll NEVER REGRET knowing, and my classmates are fun people too!And well,some other friends I've got to know in JC brighten up my JC days.Other than that, JC sucks in reality.

Thus I've come to a conclusion that if I can't make it this year,I'll go poly.I think that'll make my life much more easier too,and please tell me that poly is easier and more slack than JC.But i really don't want to regret and jeopardise my future.So friends please tell me what to do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

EYYYY! if i cant make it this year i'll go poly too! but dont worry! you can make it!! GO TIMO

Timothy said...

Thanks for the encouragement!
And u can use the tagboard instead of the comments cause I don't check the comments section!
U too must "Jia You" ok. =D