Sunday, 13 May 2007

To hell with those Hair Disciplines!!!

Damn the discipline man!!! I've just cut my hair a few weeks ago and today I have to cut again! Its just my fringe and a little long at my back and they can't give me a leeway. Holidays are in 2 weeks time and they can't overlook it! I've been suffering hair checks & haircuts for the past 10 years already. Can't boys leave long hair??? I mean they want us to look smart. Well, we can look smart in long hair too, can't we??? Thats another reason to go poly, but of course I won't be so dumb to go poly for my hair. Haha. Can't wait for 2 more weeks for holidays to start. Well, its time to have some wild ass hairstyle man! I'm thinking of getting mohawk with lines shaved at the side of my hair! Heh. Can't wait to experiment new hairstyles. Speaking of hair, Zhi Lun had his hair cut BOTAK today!!! Man, can you believe that??? He wanted me to cut with him, but I thought its crazy. I don't want to live the June holidays with BOTAK hair so I did not cut with him.

Well, the past week have been quite good for me. I've not been blogging for a week because I'm busy...and lazy needless to say. Look forward to this following week with the rugby semi-finals and my street soccer tournament which starts on Friday. But damn the tests this week. I have 2 lecture tests, Chemistry and Maths, and I think I'm so gonna fail my econs test. The teacher said it was badly done and I won't be surprised to fail it. Haha. I think I should get my ass down to study SERIOUSLY soon. I don't think it'll be good to fail my common test which is RIGHT AFTER the June holidays. Some dumbass timeslot for exams which don't let me enjoy my holidays. Argh.

Thats all for today's post. I'll hope to blog more also. Haha.
Anyway here are some photos.


Not a freakin' gay alright. Just fooling around. Haha.


The future of all SA security guards.

No comments: