1st, woke up in the morning at 10 plus. And if u can believe ur eyes, I studied 1 chap of chem this morning before going out!!! I ain't lying alright! Ok, after that I went to jurong to meet my classmates to go ice skating. Everyone was LATE, including me but still, I'm the earliest of the everyone. LOL. Had lunch before going to ice skating and I saw a few familiar faces today. 1st is Joan in KFC and 2nd Yimin in ice skating.
Had a great time skating today. Its been like a year since I've skated and only 1 word to describe it, fun. And this ice skating session is the 1st time I've ever been so embarassed. Because halfway through, we started cam-whoring, and in the middle of the ice rink!!! Everybody looked at us as we cam-whored and some of the post were...speechless. Haha, but nevertheless still enjoyed myself. Skated for around 4 hours or so.
So, after skating, we went for dinner at KFC, while Cherie, Sarah and Faris packet Long John into KFC. Slacked around after dinner before heading off to Jurong MRT...for more cam-whoring session!!! LOL. Today is like cam-whoring day for us. And embarassing as it was, I still enjoyed myself. My my... I feel like I'm starting to be a cam-whore already. Sigh.
So after that we decided to head to AMK to buy bubble tea?!?! Then the rest left, and Sean, Joel and me played pool there for about an hour or so before heading home. All in all, a great day. Haha, some pics to post!
Prisoners: Notice the 4th GAY Prisoner. HAHAHA.
Siao Charbo!!!
Shameless people who don't want their photos taken.
Lamo Elmo. -.-''
Act only.
Beware of Mr. Headless. Better hide in your blanket when u sleep at night!
NOOOOOOO!!! Please don't torture my eyes with GAY, DISGUSTING porn. HAHA.
Prisoners 2: Sean looks urgent, Faris is a lunatic. LOL.
Last but not least, The PIC OF THE DAY!!! WAHAHAHAHA.
No comments:
Post a Comment