Tuesday, 14 August 2007

Yoooo people! Guess who's back, back again? Haha. Alright I'm back to blog. So, I had quite a good weekend. (5 day holiday!!!)

I shall continue, on Friday had tuition in the morning. I'm a mugger man haha. Alright, then after that i had lunch then brushed my teeth. Thats because I headed off to the dentist after that to make a mouth guard for my grinding teeth problem. Lol, alot of people, especially my parents complain that I make alot of noise while grinding my teeth when I sleep. The visit to the dentist was a waste of my precious time. I went to see the dentist at SGH and they said they don't make mouth guard, so I was referred to NDC. Walked to NDC after that, to see the dentist. He examined my teeth and said that my teeth are going to wear off very soon, and they'll all be flat. BUT, he did not plan to make the mouth guard for me, yet! I still have to make another appointment to do it. Then, it was Rock N' Roll, good times roll. Jamming in other words. Heh. Then dinner and headed off to Faris house. Cherie, Ming Jiang and me played Xbox at his house, with Sean joining later. Soon, it was getting late and we left his house. Cherie went home, while we guys went to have supper, before Ming Jiang and me headed to Sean's house to stayover. Talked most of the time without sleeping.

SO, the next day we woke up at 5.30am!!! This was for some cip thing in Sentosa. Very tired man. When we reached there, we were seperated into groups for road marshall, then we went to have a game of beach soccer 1st, before carrying out our duty. Well, being a road marshall for the marathon race was a super slack job. All we had to do was point the runners the direction, BUT some runners went to create their own path. LOL. And some of them were totally wasting time. Walking throughout the race, might as well don't join. Aha, I also met some familiar faces there. And after our duty, we headed off to the beach to play volleyball. Haha, had quite a fun time there. My 1st time playing a real volleyball match, although the ball didn't lasted more than 3 hits cause we can't play for nuts. Heh. Then we went to collect our cip hours, and get refreshments. Slacked and played around the beach a while, Cherie went around snapping photos. After all the fun, we changed up and left Sentosa.

Had lunch in Habourfront bus interchange, and headed off to Vivo to walk around. Initial plans was to watch movie but there wasn't any slot that day. Rush Hour 3 was fully booked till late at night. Shopped around a while before the people with stomach ache problems went home. Haha. Practically everyone had it, except Joel and me, strong stomachs. LOL. So in the end, it was left with Cherie, Faris and me and we headed to AMK to watch Rush Hour 3. Erm, the movie was quite short, still hilarious as usual but not as good as RH 1 or 2. That's how I'll rate it. Yup. Played arcade later on, had dinner and home sweet home. Slept early that night. That's all for the excitement. Starting from school life since yesterday, everything was back to normal (BORING) again. Sigh. School sucks and never did rock (except 1st 3 months) HAHA.

No comments: