Thursday night, supposed to be studying for my H1 exam, physics which takes place tomorrow but I'll just take a break from my 1 hour of extensive problem solving. Yeah, I've spent 1 hour solving physics questions but can only get like 50% of them correct? So I'm like dead meat, but NO I must must must PASS this exam, cause I failed the others badly. Heh.
Let me just blog about the week. Monday, school is always boring as usual. Haha. Weekly routine, after school went to the gym, then had econs remedial from 5.30 to 6.30. Waste of time, I spent my time drawing the lecturer face and talking/joking.
Tuesday, ponned maths make up lecture to meet up with Chester, Sam and Rishi for late lunch. Had some time of catching up and played cards as usual. Haha.
Wednesday, had detention but the teacher didn't came. Wasted my life again. Then met up with my OG at island creamery. Then went to swirl to play Taboo. Hilarious. Haha.
Today, boring day. After school had lunch with MJ and Sherwin then head home to mug.
Time's up, I've to get back to mugging. And tomorrow's the Parent Teacher Meeting Session. Damn shit. The teacher better say something good, but I doubt so. =(
No comments:
Post a Comment