Saturday, 28 July 2007

Blogging again after ages. My blog is like beginning to rust. I'm not an active blogger so ya...


It was quite a week for me. Monday, got caught for playing bridge in school. Like unfortunate? Unlucky? Suay? Dao mei? and so on... Ya, got reprimanded and punished for playing such an intellectual game. Hahaha. Erm, actually it was not a laughing matter. Desmond Ng treated it quite seriously and blah blah blah... nothing much happened in the end, except we were sent to counselling and had to write a reflection of a 1000 words.


Tuesday, school was as usual, tiring & boring. Long day for me (School ended at 6.30!!!) After that, went to Queensway with Abel, Sarina, Jiayi and Natalie. After they're done at queensway, proceeded to Ikea for dinner. Yummy meatballs. =D


Wednesday, slacking day!!! (FINALLY!) It was learning fest, NO LESSONS! Attended 2 courses that day, "5 languages of love" & "Impress At 1st Sight". Impress At 1st Sight was really productive for me, at least. It was overall fun and enriching. Learnt many of the social etiquettes. Then we left for Mind's Cafe. It was simply amazing. Had tons of fun at Mind's Cafe playing boardgames. It was my 1st time there, didn't know of a place like that and I think that it should be a place that is visited often.


Thursday, did NOTHING in school at all!!! And Faris, Shi Kun and me were utterly dumb! When it was time for the sudoku course, we did not attend. Instead, spent our time solving a sudoku puzzle, and we couldn't solve it at all!!! Sigh. If only we attended the course... really dumb. Haha. In the afternoon, FINALLY PLAYED SOCCER in school for the 1st time in countless months. The great feeling of 1st 3 months was back when we played! Whoo... After soccer, lan.


Friday, or rather today was also a slack day. Went to school late, again. Skipped econs lecture to have my breakfast. Then it was the last lesson of the day, where I must show off something!!! HAHA. Cherie, Sarah and me were drawing powerpuff girls during maths tutorial and this is my product!!!

NICE??? HAHAHA. Ok, enough of the showing off. It was just for fun. So... after school went for learning journey. It was a visit to parliament house. Overall, quite alright. Not as boring as I expected. Then headed to school and then home. Soon after I got home, I went out to meet my brothers. Had some catching up, dinner and played cards in BK until 10 plus. Had a great time. BUT... something embarassing I was forced to do because I lost. Don't ask me. Haha. I won't be so dumb to embarass myself further. So that's all for the week!

No comments: