I've been thinking of the worst case scenerio, retaining. Well, I think its a gamble I'll have to take, to squeeze in as much information now. I'm totally lost in Econs, worried for my Chem and Maths, my only kind of hope, but it may not turn out to be. I kind of regretted slacking for the whole year, but regrets only take me nowhere. And the standard solution is mug. Well, thats what I'm doing for now. Just taking a break by blogging. Gonna hit the books soon.
Ahh, blog about something lighter instead. Well, I think today was a rather good day for me. Went to school to have Chem Spa exam which was quite easy peasy. (I knew the questions beforehand) Haha. Then celebrated Cherie's birthday. We got her a monkey wrapped around Ben & Jerry's chunky monkey. Haha. But the ice cream was preserved using a wrong method I think. So when she opened it up, the WHOLE ice cream was in liquid form, just like banana smoothie. LOL. Well, at least it was kind of her to share it with everyone, and we used straws to suck the ice cream. Haha. The scene was quite chaotic, with like 10 heads trying to squeeze for an ice cream.
After school, finally we got to play lan. After like a gazillion years. Had fun. =)
Headed home after lan. Had cravings for chocolate, so I went to the supermarket to get one. And I swear that the Shop N' Save are hiring snails!!! It took like 10 minutes for me to buy 1 chocolate, and the queue is like 3 people?!! I was quite very impatient. And, finally I found out liar game last episode is out!!! Yeah! Finally I can get to watch. Youtube has already banned the viewing of it, so I had to download it. The file is super duper big. 1.57GB!!! Like 2 times of a movie space! Well, thats for a 3 hour episode with good quality. Can't wait, but its like another estimated of 3 hour plus before it is complete. Sigh.
Going back to hit the books. Well, at least today was quite balanced. Had fun playing, and had productive study during tuition just now.
No comments:
Post a Comment