Man. I haven't been updating for 2 weeks already. Well, this is what mugging does to you. Haha. Nah... I haven't studied much during the holidays. Spent loads of time jamming, with my church friends and my band, hanging out, slacking and playing mahjong. Sigh, the only time I studied and learnt was during tuition, and on Sat studying with Chester. The rest of the time was spent enjoying. Ahhh... how to survive the promos? And NO Yvonne, I don't want to graduate the same year as you, haha.
Anyway, I'm glad that I've just finished up most of my integration tutorial. Felt like I've achieved something at least, but I ain't sure if I know everything yet. Sigh. Why can't people be more stupid so that we don't have sooo much complex things to learn!!! Lol.
So, school today wasn't productive at all! I learnt nothing, only did a little on Maths during break. Spent Maths lect. and Econs Tut. watching The notebook on Sean's ipod again. Haha. Then after school the group of us headed to SAS to get the PE shirts, cause they're nice! Heh. Headed home after that, and played Dota with Ming Jiang then do the integration tutorial. What a boring day I know. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment