Man... I had a weekend. Real great. 2 days of great rock & metal. Megadeth concert on Fri night and Black Sabbath concert on Sat night. On top of that, I got a pick from Tony Iommi (Sabbath guitarist). Lucky... people fought for it and I got it. Haha.
Well, both concerts were awesome. If I were to rate,
Megadeth-5/5
Sabbath-6/5
Sabbath was really awesome. Man, Dio was really something, great frontman.
Megadeth concert was quite torturing though. I was at the front and I got real smashed. The people are not moshing but squashing. And there was this guy who poured beer over himself and stood beside me. When we got squashed, he'll come in contact with me and he stinks of alcohol plus he's damn sticky. And at the end of everything, I was so smelly even I couldn't take it. Damn. Headed to Macs where all of us took a drink before heading home.
Sabbath concert wasn't so bad. We weren't getting squashed. And the moshing wasn't as violent as the Megadeth concert. Really enjoyable for everyone. Except there was a drunk guy in the crowd who almost fought with everyone. Haha. Macs again after concert. Sat around and headed home. Man, I really want to get another gig man. The last 2 gigs was great for me. Haha. Hope that we can get one soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment