Finally a long awaited post readers. Hahaha. Holidays are really burning a big hole in my pocket. I'm spending like crazy when its just the start of holidays only!!! My pay for the survey job better come quick man.
Anyway to my life. Well, have been enjoying the social life going out everyday. But at the financial aspect, I'm going bankrupt unless my pay comes. Lets talk about today. Met up with my classmates at Suntec where we had buffet lunch at Kushinbo, some jap restaurant. We had the 1 hour buffet, where we had to finish our meal by 1 hour. Hahaha. I think its quite stupid, like having an eating competition like that, to finish your food within an hour. After lunch, played arcade and caught a movie after that. Game Plan. The movie is nice. Much better than I expected. Very comical, and touching. All in all a good show with a decent storyline. I'll rate it 4/5. You guys should catch it too! After movie, went to play pool. We played pool for quite long, until 10 plus then headed home.
And...Mdm Ang just emailed my I&R this morning. Like WTH... I emailed her like 2 weeks ago?!! So I just completed my I&R. Need to head off to school to pass up my I&R in a few hours time. So thats all for this post. Bahh... sometimes I'm losing the motivation to blog. So remind to update haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment