Thursday, 29 November 2007

Endless Rain

Just another normal day. Met up with my classmates today at town. I thought the initial plan was to go Mind's Cafe but in the end, it turned out that nothing was planned. And the smart organiser left halfway. HAHA. What great planning. But all in all it wasn't boring nor was it very fun. Just an average day.

It was good to see some of my classmates again after sometime. Perhaps we're too used to seeing each other everyday in school. So today got some things planned out. Well its just some band stuffs. And ya, my band, Vintage will have our recording scheduled next monday for the final recording of our demo. Well, our demos will be released and you guys can hopefully enjoy it. Haha. We're doing 4 songs. 2 old songs and 2 new songs, including the more "well liked" Paradise. Haha I don't know if you guys really appreciate it. Well I sure hope you guys do. And this time the quality and the version of the song would be better. Well the line up of the songs are like 2 Rock N' Roll, something not so mainstream and 2 love songs which I expect will attract more people rather than the rock songs. Haha. Can't wait to get everything settled and release our demo tracks.

Lastly, go listen to X-Japan! Haha, its random but the band's great!!! Mainstream people, go hear out their ballads like Tears, Endless Rain. I'm stereotyping that all readers are mainstream music listeners. Heh.

No comments: