Tuesday, 27 November 2007

Monsters Of Rock, I hope.

Posted a demo song of my band, Vintage. Take a listen if time allows. =D
Its just a DEMO as stated, nothing good. Sounds very very raw and low quality. But Don't worry, we'll be bringing better music to your ears, hopefully music in your soul after our final recording schedule sometime this week or next week. Not confirmed yet. It'll also be raw sounding but better quality and this time compromising NO mistakes. Haha. Yes, there's a little mistake in this demo, if you can hear it out.

We're in the midst of getting gigs. Yeah, we hope to play in more shows gaining more experience and exposure, as well as get bigger in the music scene.

So today I went to check out the recording studios that my pastor recommended me. But that recording studio is more for pop. Its a professonal one. The studio produced albums for the superstar idols etc. In other words, recording ROCK is out of the question. They don't have drums in the studio. So checked out other studios and found 1. So I've planned to make my recording there. Both recording studios are located at Geylang. Haha. YES, its what you're thinking. Because we went at night, you can see loads of prostitudes standing around. Its very easy to identify. Standing around doing nothing, looking at every guy that pass by, minimal dressing, maximum exposure. And the street at night was busy filled with MALES. HAHAHA. Nothing surprising I guess.

Do catch our upcoming final demos which I'll upload once its done.

No comments: