Wednesday, 26 December 2007

Christmas!!!

Well, just in case you guys have wondered where I went for christmas, I went to Malaysia from 24th-25th with my church members. Apologies for those whom I didn't reply for the christmas greetings. Thanks anyway guys.

Sigh... I've missed out on many stuffs just because I'm away from like around 2 days. Lets see the things I've missed out.

-Sean's booze party. Ahhh, hope you guys had fun on the 24th! =)
-Yee Chuan's christmas countdown. Haha, but even if I'm in Singapore, I'll be attending Sean's booze party.
-Christmas gift exchange in church, and Christmas service in church.
-2E5 christmas gathering at How Kiat's house. I wanted to go but didn't tag because I'm not free. Just in case you guys didn't know I wanted to go. Haha
-And sort of Chrstmas dinner with my gang of brothers. Sigh, very long never go out with my best friends already.

Alot of things I've missed out! But well, at least I did have fun in Malaysia, and we should always look at the bright side. Haha. I'll let the pictures do the talking, but I haven't received them yet. I'll upload them another day. =)

No comments: