Going off from tomorrow to Thursday. Class chalet tomorrow, but I'm only able to stay for a day. Sigh. I'm usually the one who stays throughout but this time, its gonna be an exception i guess. Then Malaysia from Tues to Thurs. Hope I'll have an enjoyable week ahead!
And thanks everyone for the comment on Cinderella. Time to change song, so I'll put up the final demo record of Paradise. Many of you have heard it before as it is one of our 1st few songs. Comments are always welcomed and appreciated! Thanks! =D
[Verse]
I feel you like my fire
Ready to ignite
When you shine up bright
In the midst of my darkness
Like a light of a path I sought for
Show me the way to this world
Like an angel catching me
When I fall
[Pre-chorus 1]
I just wanna feel your warmth inside
Your the light, and I am the night
[Chorus]
Paradise, where we'll be together
Paradise, where I wanna be
Paradise, feel me in your heartbeat
Paradise, whoa.. yeah
[Verse]
Smile like the way you tease me
I love the way you need me
When I look into your eyes
Beautiful sight
Pure and white like an angel
Soar your wings and go higher
Take me to the place
Where you call paradise
[Pre-chorus 2]
I just wanna feel your warmth inside
Your my one, my only one
[Chorus]
Solo
[Verse]
When I close my eyes I see you
Wishing that I was with you
Dreaming that
We're together
I see you as my angel
watching like an eagle
With those beautiful eyes
Wonderful sight
[Pre-chorus 1]
[Chorus]
Outro
No comments:
Post a Comment