Thursday, 13 December 2007

Back!

I'm back from Malaysia. Haha. Nothing very happening during the trip. But still it was quite good. Nice break from touching phones, from my computer, my guitar. Actually the environment in Malaysia is pretty good. Very slack feeling you'll get when you're there. Haha, its a slow paced life there. Well, I think its due to the low technology in Meleka that makes life more simple. Nothing bad about technology but I think it does certainly complicate our lives a little, maybe. However, I can't imagine life without high technology still. I think I'm just too spoilt in having a comfortable life.

And before I went Malaysia, I went to my class chalet on Monday. Its not really a class chalet at all. Like more than half the class wasn't present. -.-
The people who were there are the usual bunch. But well, it was still pretty alright. The chalet had playing of Wii where everyone enjoyed. Cards and booze too. I shall not go into too much details on it as there were some unpleasant moments later in the night. But I guess thats pretty much of the chalet, as I was only there for the 1st day.

Did not catch a sleep at all during the chalet and went off at 6.30 in the morning. Took a cab to Jurong East to meet my parents and slept all the way on the trip to Melaka. Visited my cousins during the trip and all of them looked different. Haha, considering that I haven't seen them in years. Shopping, definately. Everything there is very cheap, and their money feels like paper. Hahaha. And also because I didn't need to fork out a single cent. Heh. And that was all of the Malaysia trip.

And I can't help thinking that school's re-opening soon, which sucks. But I'm not gonna let it spoil my holiday mood. Anyway, looking forward to youth group camp next Mon-Thurs! I expect it to be FUN. Haha.

No comments: