I'm baaacccck! It has been a shitty and hectic week for me. Tests, tests and tests! I'm now glad that everything's over. Well not everything but most, leaving with maths which I'm most unworried about. Everyday leaves me with a monotonous and boring routine of school, home and studying through the night. This is the JC life for you people, which equates to no life in the end. Haha. (Statement goes out especially for people who just got back their results. Think twice/thrice/four... if you want to enter a JC) Yeah... and your life will become boring as quoted from my twin. Haha.
School aside, today was a good day. Man... everyweek I'm just looking forward to another weekend. Today was a rather slack day. I only went for 2 lessons and it was off to lan. And after lan, went to meet my OG mates. Like finaleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... after a 12486456145618945619 years. Hahaha. Oh it was great to see everyone again! Well, we had Suki sushi buffet which left me filled up to the brim of my stomach. I was quite full. Had a fun time over lunch with them, just that I wasn't spared from cam-whoring and the "paparazzi" hahaha. Then we had our usual bridge sessions. Playing bridge with them is always fun, I don't know why. There's just some excitement factor cause we are skillful players. Muahahaha.
Met up with my 2 bros for dinner. Chatted over dinner about our shitty JC lives (SEE... JC SUCKS. Haha.) funny happenings in school and secondary school times which were best days of my life... carefree, no worries, wild, rebellious and aiya just pure fun and had alot of brotherhood last time. Now everyone's just busy with their own lives and we hardly meet up and talk like this. All in all an enjoyable day.
Going for a metal gig tomorrow and I hope its wild and good. Haha.
Lastly... someone's just waiting for this. Haha.

Credits to twin, Yvonne. Nice photo!!! Happy with the compliment now?? Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment