Saturday, 19 January 2008

When I see you smile

I'm back after a whole week! Haha. I figured out I shouldn't disappoint the readers so I'll blog even though I don't really have much to blog about and I'm slowly losing the interest in blogging. Anyone out there can motivate me to blog again? Haha. Still, reading other's blog is more interesting than blogging about your own life/thoughts/feelings.

Well, its been a boring and very tiring week in school. Lessons, lessons and more lessons. Next week would be tests, tests and more tests. And you can already feel the stress coming up to you even though its been like only 3 weeks of school? Many times i would have wondered how my life would have been if I've chosen a different route, poly. Perhaps living the life there? I don't know. But I know at least God wants me to go SAJC because "No one is here by chance". Haha, its the school motto.

So... the past week's events.

Mon- Can't remember what I did actually. Haha goldfish memory.

Tues- Had my 1st lesson of econs tuition and man... the tutor was impressive. I have confidence in him doing a good job. Oh and after that I went to Desmond's house to stayover. You guys must be wondering why I did that in the middle of a school week. Oh well, because he kindly offered to send me to East coast the next day for the cross country of my school. My house is so damn far from East Coast and I wouldn't want to blow my money on cab so I stayed over at his house. And his house is the sex. Haha. There's Wii, PS2, PS3, PSP, DS... Almost all the game consoles. What a lucky ass. Had fun playing with his consoles. And after that we watched movie... erm "881". Its quite funny, have the local production feel... the type of show you'll like to watch with friends. Haha.

Wed- Cross country. Which I went there, took attendance and escaped the run with Abel and Joseph. Haha. Sean, Cherie and Ming Jiang didn't want to escape at 1st but in the end while running the cross country, or rather walking, they found an underpass and escaped too. Haha. Well, after escaping, the 3 of us had breakfast. Slacked around finding something to do, and saw an old man playing basketball. So we went up and robbed him of the ball. Haha, just kidding. We borrowed his ball and played a few slack games of basketball. Then we headed to play pool and lan. Had a really long day at the pool and lan shop. We played from like 11 to 6??? But it was damn cheap. Only spent 7 bucks on lan, and generous Sean payed for all our pool.

Thurs- Longest day of the week. I end school at 4.30. Damn. Then waited an hour for cca to start. And Desmond and I were on the verge of ponning, as usual but the teacher saw us so there goes our hope. Had boring practice till 7 plus and headed home.

Fri- Was late for school by like a few seconds!!! Well, it was damn slack and I finish school at 11! Haha. Then, went to study in the library after school. Can you believe that!!! And another more shocking news is that I went for econs remedial!!! But I wasted my time there. The lecturers are lousy/boring. Well, I'm glad I have my econs tuition now so all hope is not gone. Then chilled out with Sean and Desmond over dinner.

Sat- Woke up at 7.30!!! You must be wondering why so early on a weekend. Haha. Cause I had to go for jamming and Chester's church now starts on Sat afternoon. So morning is the free time. Then chilled out with my bandmates and went home to sleep. Haha. Woke up, went online and said I just woke up. The time was about 6pm. And SOMEONE actually thought that I slept from yesterday night to today evening. Hahaha. Going for supper with my brothers soon.

Till you read again...

No comments: