Monday, 28 April 2008

Crazy

Yet... Another stupid test. Sigh...
Tagged by Esther, to do the following test.
1. What’s your name?
Mohammud Babi.
2. What does your friends call you?
HALAL PORK.
3. What time is it now?
2500.
4. If you could change your eye colour, what would it be?
WHITE. So i'll have no iris.
5. How many pillows on your bed?
A million.
6. Who was the last text message you sent to?
Prophet Mohammud.
7. What colour is your shirt right now?
I'm nude!!!
8. Who’s the fourth person on your contact list?
My 4th virgin.
9. When was the last time you cried?
Boys don't cry.
10. What school are you in?
Harvard University.
11. Do you have a crush?
I have my 72 virgins. What more can I ask for?
12. Who was the last person that made you laugh?
Mas Selamat.
13. How long is your hair?
Longer than your armpit hair.
14. What was the longest time you slept?
40 days.
15. Have you seen your bestfriend cry?
Boys don't cry.
16. What thing you can't stand?
Racist people.
17. What you wanna do now?
Answer these 21 questions.
18. Would you sleep at friend’s house or have them over?
Depends on whose house it is.
19. When was the last time you scolded someone?
When someone was being a racist.
20. Would you like your friends to do this too?
NO. Retarded quiz.
21. Then ask 5 of your friends to do this test.
I said I don't want my friends to do this test. Are you dumb or what?!?!?!

No comments: