Saturday, 19 April 2008

Hit me with your best shot.

Tagged by Yvonne.
Rules of the game: Remove one question from below, add in one of your own(personal), to make a total of 20. Tag 10 people in your list in the end of this post. Notify them.
.
1. At what age do you wish to be married?
After death, when I get my 72 virgins. HAHAHA!!!
.
2. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you'd take and why?
I still haven't gotten over my 72 virgins.
.
3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Heaven.
.
4. If you can have 1 dream come true, what would it be?
To be the Prime minister.
.
5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Yea I guess... becos' "love will keep us alive"
.
6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My virginity!!! HAHAHA!
.
7. If you win $ 1 Million, what would you do?
Exchange it for Rupiah and I'll have 6 billion worth of fortune. (S$1=6845 Rupiah)
.
8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Yea... I'll confess to HIM and her. LOL!
.
9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Forgetful, gullible and lame. In an adorable way of course!
.
10. What requirement do you wish from your other half?
Willing to share me to my other 71 virgins.
.
11. What kind of person do you hate the most?
People who don't do this quiz.
.
12. If you are given the chance to go back to the past and make a difference, will you?
There's no turning back dimwit!!!
.
13. UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. What does it mean to you?
Everyone's desire.
.
14. Any wisdom to share with your readers?
ouy rea utpsid (If u figure it out, you have wisdom)
.
15. If there's ever a war(or things that are similar) happening in your place, are you going to move to a safer place, or fight?
I don't fight, I kill.
.
16. If you have the chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
My perfect self.
.
17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
NOT you.
.
18. What's your weakest point?
Being too perfect for you.
.
19. What's the thing that you're most proud of?
My self-inflated egocentric nature thats too good for you.
.
20. What is the one thing you regret most?
Doing this quiz... but being EXTREMELY NICE, i'll follow orders.
.
Tags (You are IT!):
YVONNE!!! DO IT AGAIN. MUAHAHAHA!

No comments: