Saturday, 28 June 2008

Pretty Pretty Baby.

Don't everyone aspire to have wisdom like King Solomon? There are way too many perks man.

1. No need to mug for exams, full marks.
2. Slack and slack, grades show otherwise.
3. Guarantees a good certificate, good job ensured.
4. MONEY, MONEY, MONEY. Pretty self explanatory.
5. GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS. Look at the no. of wives he have!

And so why didn't I get the dream of King Solomon?
Okay I was just talking crap. Maybe exams drove me crazy...

JUST LIKE THIS:

Don't I look preeeeeeeeetty?
Walk down the streets a few days later and you'll see a hell lot of guys getting this hairstyle.
Anyway, I shall blog about my life since I haven't been doing so for ages. Exams and more exams is what I've been couped up with all week loooooong. So, my current status for my exams is...

FAIL with a capital F!

Ya... call me stupid or whatever but I haven't put in much effort in my papers. So, that doesn't count!!! Alright, it was just some "self motivation" to make myself feel better. Kinda regretted not put in my fullest effort actually (the paper was actually do-able), but regrets ain't gonna get me nowhere. So no time for regrets.

Anyway, exams ain't anything interesting to blog about except... My GP essay.

It was in the afternoon and I had an exam in the morning, so had a looooong 4 hour break before GP paper. A few my friends went to the computer lab to read manga actually, until one of them started to read RJC essays online. So I joined in. Well, happened to chance by a topic on religion and I read on it. It was impressive, to me at least. And guess what happened?

With the 12 essays to choose from, this question came out:
"Religion is a way of escaping reality. Do you agree?"

So happy that it came out, I had hell lot of points to write...
Of course, I did not agree. And I felt that for the 1st time, I actually wrote a good, maybe not good but decent essay. At least it was self satisfactory. I argued alot on Christianity and I stand firm in my argument by using this sentence: RELIGION IS REALITY.

Well, I think the points I wrote were quite interesting. A brief summary of what I wrote:

Being driven by emotions, we humans need some place to put our faith in, basically something to believe in. I even used bible verses. I wrote, in the bible Jesus once said: "Man does not live by bread alone." This is absolutely true because we are not only intellectual beings, but emotional driven beings. We need some avenue to place our beliefs and faith in. Even atheist for this instance, the fact that "they believe in no higher power" that is their religion, the theory that they put their trust in. People believe in science may call the religious "superstitious" saying that God cannot be proven by science. But lets give an example of evolution. It was never proven nor is there any evidence to show that evolution exists but the fact that people can believe that evolution exists, shouldn't they be termed "superstitious" too? If you look at most religions in the world, they teach us the way to live our lives. Wouldn't that be considered reality rather than an escape from reality?

That was my main point, summarised.
And my friend said: "If your teacher was a satanist, you'll get zero."
Anyway don't you agree with me? RELIGION IS INDEED REALITY.

No comments: