I was hanging out with my old classmates whom i haven't seen for some time and we went on to talking about going overseas together after A's. Damn, makes me feel excited with the mere thought of it.
Here's the plan:
Either Thailand or Indonesia, with BUDGET AIRPLANE.
Though I heard that its kinda scary taking a budget flight, but I guess its all for money's sake.
We aren't born with a silver spoon stuck in our mouths.
And we wanted to be a millionare so badly we thought we'll just go Indonesia, with SGD$144. (its worth a million in rupiah)
So we enjoy being MILLIONARES there!
We can just throw money around and use them as toilet paper...
What a cheap thrill.
As for the previous post, come to think of it, I think its fake.
And... sorry if my post scared anyone. (It kinda scared me too at first)
"How can I believe
When this cloud hangs over me
You're the part of me that i don't wanna see."
Isn't it contradicting how I can feel lonely in a sea of people,
and yet I find solace in solitude.
2 comments:
-.-
hahaha..
LOL
sad to say, SGD$141 does not give u even a million of rupiah.
hahahaha
not even 144..
even though it's nearing there..
Post a Comment